Friday, October 12, 2012

Evan, Evan, Evan

As many of you know, I am busy working on Book 2 of the "Love of my Life" series.  This book is Evan's story and I am having a lot of fun writing it....I love getting inside Evan's head as well as the head of Kate, the girl who broke his heart.

I have a few teasers that I would love to share, but here's the deal:  I will share them when I reach 75 reviews on Amazon for Bouquet Toss.  I have received so many fantastic emails, posts on my Facebook Author page and even here on the blog, telling me how much they loved the book.  These messages mean the WORLD to me!  In order for more people to know about Bouquet Toss, it takes recommendations and reviews on Amazon are a great way to spread the word!

As always, thank you for reading and I can't wait to share a tiny glimpse of the charming Evan and his book  :)



This is my Evan.  His real name is Ryan Guzman, but to me he'll always be Evan Maxwell!


No comments:

Post a Comment